Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Ez dream maker won't heat past 50. In st mode and sounds…

Customer Question
Ez dream maker won't...

Ez dream maker won't heat past 50. In st mode and sounds like it is always running but not heating...not freezing either though so there is some heat. It is -17 outside now.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

On and off since the fall. I think we just have something set wrong but it looks like it is in standar d mode

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hoping

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
1/1/2018
Pool and Spa Expert: TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair. replied 7 months ago
TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair.

Hello.

Can you please send pics of your topside control and control box and anything else that will help identify the system and equipment in your tub...if will be very helpful.

So the tub just constantly runs low speed...is that correct? If so: Do you have a "heat on" icon or LED showing the heater ON on the topside right now? Thank you.

Standing by.

If I don’t touch a button when I go out it says 46 and there 2 lights under the last 2 icons. Nothing flashing or no error codesIf I press the last botton it is on st and last time I went out and pressed the jet button it is now on F6 ( not sure whT this one should say)
Are you still there?