Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

We need a service company Our spa says pump is dry and we…

Customer Question
We need a service...

We need a service company Our spa says pump is dry and we tried to bleed the line, etc but it will not heat water and its already 48 degrees in the spa

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Master Twilight

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only is we can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Winter storm is coming here in Wallingford, PA 19086 where we liev

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/30/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition replied 7 months ago
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition

Is the pump that feeds water to the heater housing running? If it has good water flow then you need to check the pressure/Flow switch as it may be bad and not closing to allow power to get to heater.