Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I drained my sundance hot tub without shutting it off and…

Customer Question
I drained my sundance...

I drained my sundance hot tub without shutting it off and now it has a flo message on the panel and it won't keep heat. Merry Christmas! Is it because the pump has air in it?

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the hot tub?

Sundance

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was trying to trouble shoot before i called someone. we had the pump replaced a couple months ago

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It held it's heat initially. i also can't find the mesh cover for the filter. Could it be in a tube clogging things?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/25/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Home Guru, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Did you fill it back up yet?

all this happened after I had refilled the tub.

OK all you have to do is turn the power off to the whole thing at the breaker for 1 full minute and turn it back on and it should prime the pump again and work.

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!