Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My Dolphin c200 has stopped working the blue light goes on…

Customer Question
My Dolphin c200 has...

My Dolphin c200 has stopped working the blue light goes on for 2 seconds and turns off

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It happened before and I unscrewed the unit and cleared some debris and hair from the prop and cleaned the wheels

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

The filters are clean

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have unscrewed and checked everything I can and cant see anything else

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a tough one I may have to take it back to the shop it is only 5 months old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 3 days by:
12/27/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: JACUSTOMER-s3ub0i3n-,
 replied 6 months ago
JACUSTOMER-s3ub0i3n-

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

please
 replied 6 months ago

What type of appliance is this? The model does not appear to be a good number.

I have already paid $42 somewhere and am new to this service. Any light on the matter would be appreciated
 replied 6 months ago

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those.

It is the S200 model
 replied 6 months ago

Is it a pool cleaner?

A dolphin s200 robot cleaner.
 replied 6 months ago

Okay, somehow your question ended up in household appliances and not the pool category. I will send a note to the moderator to get it to the right category and a pool expert will pick it up.

Ok