Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Like the question above, I have a Tiger River spa that is…

Customer Question
Hello! Like the...

Hello! Like the question above, I have a Tiger River spa that is around 10 to 12 years old (bought the house 2.5 years ago that isn't getting hot. The breakers look good and everything but the heater functions. May be a coincidence but it happened after a power outage.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Tiger River

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can for sure... I have a mechanical background

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, it has worked great up until now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Cole, Salesman replied 8 months ago
Cole
Cole, Salesman

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about spas and I think I can help....do you happen to have a voltage tester or multi-meter ? i will be glad to walk you through how to test your tub...

Thanks Cole! I do have a Fluke meter so can check voltages, but can’t do that until the am.

ill try and be available tomorrow morning and walk you through it... send me a response in the a.m and will get going on it...have a good night.

Thanks Cole
Hello Cole, I know it is later than I expected. Are you available for my Tiger River Spa heater question?