Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Spa (cozee) has slow leak- is there is sealer for this? Vita…

Customer Question
Spa (cozee) has slow...

Spa (cozee) has slow leak- is there is sealer for this?

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Vita Spa

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is simple.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/18/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Home Guru, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Yes use this stuff it works fantastic! Just follow th directions this is a great product for a slow leak.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Pool and Spa Expert: Home Guru, Handyman replied 6 months ago

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!