Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

The pool cleaner" has started climbing the walls, out of…

Customer Question
Quot;the pool cleaner" has...

Quot;the pool cleaner" has started climbing the walls, out of water level.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the pool?

Built in

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, can i get a breakdown of intake. i feel my pool person took it apart

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, it works "too well"

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 4 days by:
12/22/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Cole, Salesman replied 7 months ago
Cole
Cole, Salesman

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about pools and I think I can help... so i would like to start of with make,model, serial numbers if you have them.... I should be able to come up with a breakdown and maybe a troubleshooting guide...have a happy holiday if I do not hear from you....