Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My hot tub is flashing and red light. Monarch. If I can yes…

Customer Question
My hot tub is...

My hot tub is flashing green and red light

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the hot tub?

Monarch

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can yes if it's too hard of a job I will book a specialist

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It wasn't heating at first and now the lights are flashing. I haven't used it for around 2 years so I did all the steps involved to start it. Ie emptied the spa then filled it and put a mixture to clean the pipes then emptied it again and took out the filter and cleaned it and put it back in and filled the hot tub again

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/17/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair. replied 8 months ago
TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair.

Good morning.

Is this a Hot Springs hot tub? I believe Monarch may be your ozone system name.

Standing by.