Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

The gasket between the heating element and pump. I need a…

Customer Question
The gasket between the...

The gasket between the heating element and pump

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I need a new gasket how do i get one

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Emptied the spa fill with water and turn it on E90 kept coming up . took the inlet off of the gasket between the heating element and the pump. same type as 11699 but outside diameter is one and half

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Pure spa intex

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/17/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair. replied 7 months ago
TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair.

Good morning.

What is the model number of your Intex spa?

If you can provide that I may be able to help you. Please describe in more detail what you are referring to. Also, any pictures you can send may be very helpful in identifying what it is you need exactly.

Thank you.

Standing by.