Pool and Spa

Questions about Pool Repair? Ask an Expert Online.

Pool and Spa

I have a 16 year old Cal Spa hot tub, I did just pay to have…

Customer Question
I have a 16...

I have a 16 year old Cal Spa hot tub, I did just pay to have the board replaced. I was out of town for 60 days when I came back the heater had errored out, water was 36 Deg. I have never had this problem before, could the new board be defective?

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Cal Spa

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Nope

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All,seasons repair is due here within th hour, he feels he will not be able to determine the problem because I turned the 220v off and on again and it resett

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
12/14/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Cole, Salesman replied 2 months ago
Cole
Cole, Salesman

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about spas and I think I can help. So when you came back how was the water level? had it dropped some. I would tend to think it dropped quite a bit while you were gone... I would not tend to think it was a board problem but maybe a flow issue..

poolguy810
poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company