Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My Pentair spa heater's service light has come on. In live…

Customer Question
My Pentair spa heater's...

My Pentair spa heater's service light has come on. In live in the Chicago west suburbs (zip code 60103) and my spa is only maintaining 74 degrees farenheit (presumably because it needs service). I'd like to have a Pentair technician come over to the house to service the heater (as I like to continue using the spa throughout the winter). My name is***** - my work number is(###) ###-#### cell is(###) ###-####and email is***@******.***.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Not sure. I'm at work so I'd have to check when I get home tonight.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I'd rather have a trained technician perform the service just in case additional work may need to be done.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing I can think of at this time - although this Friday Dec. 15 or Saturday morning Dec. 16 would be ideal dates for servicing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/11/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 8 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello. closest, its 13 miles away from your zip code

AQUASERV POOL & SPA, INC.33 W*****West Chicago, Illinois 60185

630-

649 -2715

www.poolsbyaquaserv.com*****@******.***

shows all Pentaire dealers in Chicago area click here please

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
Hello Aquaserv - I would like t set up an appointment per my messages above to service my spa heater. Could someone contact me to begin setting up the appointment? Thanks,

Call aquaserve direcly

630-649 -2715

Then close this question by clicking on the 'Finish and rate your expert" link near the top of your page.