Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have the same problem. where do I find this 6-pin

Customer Question
I have the same...

I have the same problem. where do I find this 6-pin connector from the PCB?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Several months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would prefer to as my landlord takes forever to address anything.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
12/12/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Anytime Johnny,
 replied 8 months ago
Anytime Johnny
What problem are you referring to? Please provide make and model number of the unit and a more clear description of your issue.
I have a Jandy Aqualink, I have phantom programs that run when it is on Auto. I have cleared the memory several times. When they are on, the one touch display shows them on, but no “ program is reflected.
Pool and Spa Expert: Anytime Johnny,
 replied 8 months ago
I see that this seems to be some type of pool controller. I am going to opt out and submit your question to be submitted to the pool and spa category (this is currently in the Appliance category), so you can hopefully get in contact with someone who can help you with this. Best of luck!