Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a safe that IO have not used for quite some time. I…

Customer Question
I have a safe...

I have a safe that IO have not used for quite some time. I know the 3 numbers but can not remember their order. It is mounted in such a way that I can only see the front. If my safe is registered and I am almost possiteve tha I did sent in the paper work. My name is Robert (bob)

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Paul Woolery moved from perry, OK to Homi9ny OK this past June.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Customer:***@******.*** cell number is(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/6/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi .............I have no idea what you are trying to say or ask ...........if you will please type in your question and I will do my best to provide and answer

Thanks

eddie

Well I have a Sentry Safe but I can not remember the order in which my numbers need to be entered. The numbers are 23 63 89. I can not remember my password, you sent me two password, neither worked. you rejected my credit card about 5 times so I just gave up. I will be 79 years old the 25th of this month but can not imagine how that could effect any thing. Anyway my name
is Robert Paul Woolery email is***@******.***.

Bob you may be under the wrong impression .........Just Answer where you have arrived is only an advisory company we do not supply labor .....parts ....or service ..............we only tell you how to arrive at a fix for whatever problems occur in your home or business..........that being said I can tell you this .........usually you would call Sentry with your serial number and some forms that need to be filled out and then they charge a fee of 30.00 ........but if you are saying that you encountered this once before and registered they may not charge you again.......so here is the number to Sentry....... Customer Service: 1-***-***-**** (hours are 8AM-6PM Monday through Friday, Eastern time......please let me know how you made out or if you may need further assistance

Thanks

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

I trust this held substantial meaning for you ....got you out of your difficulty and would consider a 5 STAR rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you! If you do need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks

eddie