Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a Dynasty 2012 spa, won;t heat on low pump (3

Customer Question
I have a Dynasty...

I have a Dynasty 2012 spa, won;t heat on low pump (3 blinking lights). Replaced pressure switch, no improvement. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

I guess Dynasty

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If easy, if complicated, no

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Cole, Salesman replied 5 months ago
Cole
Cole, Salesman

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about spas and I think I can help. so how many pumps does your spa have? and you said it will not heat on low speed. let me know and i will try and get you through this. thanks

from the manual looks like 2 pumps and a circulator/blower
I can't talk on the phone right now. The pumps seem to be pumping, but not strong enough on low to heat
Hello are you still there?

yes sorry i am still here. have you tried to take the filter out and resetting tub and running without the filters installed?

have done that. emptied tub, etc.
filled it back up with hose in filter well. could there be air in the lines?
Do you have any ideas?

yes there could be air... when i am having problems i open the highest union on the pump.. so just loosen it by hand until it gulps some air out and spills a little water ..than re tighten by hand...try that right at the pump and see how you do....

poolguy810
poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company