Pool and Spa

Connect one-on-one with a verified pool and spa expert who will answer your question

poolguy810
poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company

More related answers
All pool and spa experts are VERIFIED
I have a vita spa l700. Can you tell me where I find the
Mike R.
Mike R., pool and spa expert
I have a vita spa l700. Can you tell me where I find the pressure switch to see if it has gone bad. I have a “Flo” error. I have tried removing filters and letting it reset and it still appears. The w… read more
I just filled my spa for the winter and the control pad
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, pool and spa expert
I just filled my spa for the winter and the control pad reads FLO what does this mean? … read more
I just purchased a home with a hot tub. The owners said that
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman Service Technician
I just purchased a home with a hot tub. The owners said that it worked great and they were in it overnight. I just filled it up 2 days adjoined turned the breaker on. It is a VITA SPA L100. The main j… read more
I have just recently got a hand-me down hot tub. I plugged
TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair.
I have just recently got a hand-me down hot tub. I plugged it in after filling, and the first thing that happens is three dashes are displayed on the led screen, and the thermometer light is blinking.… read more
One week ago I acquired and set up a used Vita Spa Protégé
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, Owner
One week ago I acquired and set up a used Vita Spa Protégé model. The unit appeared to run perfectly for approximately the first four hours: circulation pump ran automatically and heating began; there… read more
Getting FLO code on (old) Leisure Bay Genius spa. The jets
TheHotTubGuy
Getting FLO code on (old) Leisure Bay Genius spa. The jets work and air/water comes out the circulation outlet. But circulating pump (new and installed by professional spa tech) does not continue runn… read more
I own a vita L200 spa it has been running almost constantly
garrygoeson
garrygoeson, Owner/Operator
I own a vita L200 spa it has been running almost constantly with a flo erro and losing temp slowly. I checked filter its ok, pump seems to be running fine on low and high. Removed heater to check for … read more
HI, I have an older sundance Rio model. The heater stopped
garrygoeson
garrygoeson, Owner/Operator
HI, I have an older sundance Rio model. The heater stopped coming on and i'm getting a "cool" message on the readout. Now the pump is running nonstop. I'm not sure what is causing the problem or what … read more
I have a Leisure Bay spa #458-RCGZ (2004) was working fine,
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, Owner
I have a Leisure Bay spa #458-RCGZ (2004) was working fine, decided to drain, clean and replace water, when refilled and powered up (it was full) tripped breaker, unhooked heater wires and didn't trip… read more
My husband and I have just purchased a home that came with
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, Owner
My husband and I have just purchased a home that came with a Sundance 850 series hot tub. We had a service come and checkk it out. The woman had not winterized it. They replaced to areas that were lea… read more
I have a Vita spa L700 series. I was given the spa. When I
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, Owner
Hello I have a Vita spa L700 series. I was given the spa. When I hook it up it seemed to be going through it test mode but after a bit FLO displayed across the display. I turned the power off and rese… read more
I have a Vita spa that is showing a FLO message on the panel.
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
I have a Vita spa that is showing a "FLO" message on the panel. Will not turn on the jets...what can I do to remedy this?… read more
We have a 2001 Sundance Cameo. After 8 weeks of inactivity
poolguy810
We have a 2001 Sundance Cameo. After 8 weeks of inactivity and lying empty (in Northern California), we cleaned, then filled the tub and restarted the system. After about 20 minutes, everything stoppe… read more
WE have a 12 year old Cal spa hot tub and we keep getting a
poolguy810
WE have a 12 year old Cal spa hot tub and we keep getting a FL fault and the water does not circulate through the heater. Any suggestions how to solve this problem… read more
Artesian spa Bronze about 7 years old two of the inner parts
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
Artesian spa Bronze about 7 years old two of the inner parts of the jets are broken, so not much back pressure when jets not on (not sure if this is important or not. I minimized the flow on the jets.… read more
I have a 1997 Essence Vita SPA I just replaced the spa side
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
I have a 1997 Essence Vita SPA I just replaced the spa side control and now I am receiving a flo error and I have removed the filter and i am still getting the error. What do I look for now when i hit… read more
my vita spa will not heat and keeps displaying flo . Before
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
my vita spa will not heat and keeps displaying "flo". Before it shows flo, it displays a filter at the top. I have cleaned the filters.… read more
My Vita Spa jacuzzi continues to display flo message.
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
My Vita Spa jacuzzi continues to display "flo" message. I have changed the pressure switch. When the spa is turned on the filter icons display and then I can hear a switch and the "flo" message appear… read more