Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I just purchased a new circuit board for my 2003 Sundance…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a new circuit board for my 2003 Sundance Sweetwater Bahia spa and all is good except it reads Celsius instead of Fahrenheit. Is there a way to change it to Fahrenheit?

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Sundance

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Already installed the new circuit board and all is perfect other than Fahrenheit. Originally, it would not heat any longer and I could see the board was burned, so got a new board and now here.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thanks! Just how to get to Fahrenheit.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/5/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Cole, Salesman replied 7 months ago
Cole
Cole, Salesman

Hi there,I'm Cole. I see your asking about spas and I think I can help. so i would need to know what brand control box and top side.

It is all as original: 2003 Sundance Sweetwater Controls

so the box is made by sundance also or does it have a name like gecko or balboa?... if no name like that than do you happen to have the number of the board you ordered in? i just want as much info as possible before i get on the phone with my contact. thanks so much

I will have to remove the side panel and get back to you later. I am not able to do that right now.
Thanks!
Cole,
The electrical box of the spa is Sweetwater Spa Control System and the new circuit board is 6600-087-PCB REV D
Cole,
Are you still going to help me out on this??
I am going to call the customer care number to file a complaint on this transaction. The website indicated I could get one answer for my issue for $5 and I just looked at my credit card billing and you have charged me the $5 and another $25. I will dispute these charges with Capital One. I have not gotten any answers at all on this, so I should owe nothing and it is deceiving that it should only cost $5 and you are now charging me both the $5 and the $25. I can be contacted at(###) ###-####

sorry if your upset about charges i do not control this... you can just talk to justanswer and get it figured out...if you do decide you need help let me know.... i am just a user like your self.... have a good day sir...