Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a Clearwater Spa with a Beachcraft & Ultrasage

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a Clearwater Spa with a Beachcraft & Ultrasage controller. I am getting the message "SnA" on the readout and don't know how to resolve it. Can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Hydra Plastics Inc in Woodinville,WA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/5/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair. replied 7 months ago
TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair.

Hello. The error message you see is a Sensor A defective error. If the tub was working fine and now you get the error, I recommend changing both temp sensors at the same time. I suspect which sensors you have, but to be sure I will need to see your control box to be sure exactly what system you have.

If you can send me a picture of the outside and inside of your control box and topside control, I can tell you which sensors you need and possibly some online sources. At that point, I can also explain how to replace them.

If the water in the hot tub is very cold, that may be your issue. Let me know if that is the case.

If you can add any other details you think may help, please do.

Thank you.

Standing by.