Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

What is “water flow fail” Just discovered. The screen lights…

Customer Question
What is “water flow...

What is “water flow fail”

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just discovered. The screen lights up but can’t be changed

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If we can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/4/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, I need the brand and model number of the unit, So far it sounds like a clogged filter or strainer, or a bad flow switch.

Take a close up, exceedingly well focused photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the furnace/air handler door, and I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions. Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) to me.

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.