Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

We have a Sentry safe which was slammed shut when we moved…

Customer Question
We have a Sentry...

We have a Sentry safe which was slammed shut when we moved about 10 years ago and when shut the code to open was put inside by the mover. Is there any way we can get inside of it? We do have the key.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Ten years.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what "work" will have to be done.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/3/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Home Guru, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Yes on those units if you can not see the key hole there is a pop of plastic cover on the face..it may look like a teardrop shaped piece of trim plastic, just pop that off and the key hole is behind it.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

the key should open it?

Yes for sure!

I am not where the safe is. It is in a shed a few miles away.

Is it a small one about what size?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!