Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Question on tempstar ntc5125bke2. New. Problem with ignition…

Customer Question
Question on tempstar ntc5125bke2 ...

Question on tempstar ntc5125bke2

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

New

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Problem with ignition all limit switches good inducer motor starts slow and then almost stops new inducer and control board control board noisy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you have correct board number or other suggestion

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/2/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: JustAnswer, Other replied 4 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Other
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
poolguy810
poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company