Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

We have a hot tub and was working fine, I drained and filled…

Customer Question
We have a coleman...

We have a coleman hot tub and was working fine , I drained and filled with new water and filter and it wil only get up to about 85 degrees even though it is set to 104

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the hot tub?

Coleman

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If not to complicated

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair. replied 7 months ago
TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair.

Hello.

Couple questions to help me help figure out why your hot tub is not heating to temp:

Is the hot tub continuously running low speed?

Is the red "heat on" light lit up on the topside control...it's usually between or next to the temp up/down buttons?

Do the jets work hi speed on all pumps?

Is the temp holding around 85?

Thank you