Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have error code 96 on my hot tub control display. Intex. I…

Customer Question
I have error code...

I have error code 96 on my hot tub control display.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the hot tub?

Intex

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just replaced the filters. Prior to that, I had an error code 90 before turning it off.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/2/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 4 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Hello… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your spa question. On behalf of Just Answer, I do apologize for the extended wait time you’ve experienced without an expert responding to your question. Now that I am logged on, please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

Here is the meaning of error code E96. It means the PureSpa is experiencing a system error. If the control panel displays this error, turn off the system and unplug it. Plug the unit back in and restart it. If the error persists, turn it off and unplug it. After unplugging it, unscrew the B and C connection until water starts to leak out. Do not unscrew them to the point that they come off of the tub as you can lose all the water in the tub. Loosening them until the leak will release any air from the control base. Tighten the connections and restart the unit. If problem persists, please contact the Intex Service Center for assistance.

Here is a link to better understand the E90 code that most likely caused the E96 code.

http://www.intexcorp.nl/faqsup/pub/FaqSupportServlet?action=openFaq&qid=607&lst_prd=1043&lst_subcategory=1061&frmcontact=

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

I have not been able to locate any additional information on this issue and since I have not received any feedback, I am thinking the recommendations I mentioned above have been helpful in resolving this problem. If you still need additional assistance just let me know by using the reply box.

Thanks,

Dave

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on December 02, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 3 months ago

W​ere you able to get the hot tub working properly or do you still need assistance? Please advise.

Thanks

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 2 months ago

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is more than 60 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 1 month ago

If you could please respond and let me know if you still need assistance or if I can proceed in closing out this question, I would sure appreciate it as it is several months old.

Thanks

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 7 days ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

David Bowden
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified