Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have an in ground and an enclosed pool. The water is

Customer Question
I have an in...

I have an in ground and an enclosed pool. The water is heated by a Jandy HI - EZR. I live in Indianapolis, IN and am looking for a repair. It is a natural gas heater.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the pool?

Pools of Fun. They did not install the pool heater

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I need a pool service who is familiar with the Jandy HI - EZR.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If you have or can recommend a repair service here in Indianapolis, Indiana,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Does Jandy have a corporate representative in Indiana?
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 4 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Here is an authorized Jandy Service Provider

SCOTT POOLS

904 W MAIN STREET :
    CARMEL, IN 46032 United States(###) ###-####/p>

If you provide your zip code I suspect we can locate other qualified service providers that can assist you.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

I have not been able to locate any additional information on this issue and since I have not received any feedback, I am thinking the recommendations I mentioned above have been helpful in resolving this problem. If you still need additional assistance just let me know by using the reply box.

Thanks,

Dave

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted, however…

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 3 months ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on December 03, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

I have found a solution on the Jandy corporate websiteThanks

V​ery good and thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it. In order to close out this question it requires a rating from you based on how it was handled by the expert as explained below. Please note the rating has nothing to do with receiving a credit or refund if applicable, it only gauges the questions content. Enjoy the new year.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

It has been my pleasure providing an answer for you today, however if additional service is needed, please use the reply box to let me know and I will respond back once I have the requested information.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 2 months ago

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is past 60 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided,I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses,recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 1 month ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 16 days ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

David Bowden
    David Bowden
    David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified