Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

We have changed Pool Service companies and our new company…

Customer Question
We have changed Pool...

We have changed Pool Service companies and our new company is not familiar with the Aqualink APP. that I use as the homeowner. -They were here yesterday and manually entered the system on the Jandy to come in on 9:00am and turn off at 6:00pm.---They system did not come on this am.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the pool?

Manufacture ? It is a 55,000 gallon custom pool.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If you could walk me through the menus-I can do that.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

1. Have to system ( pumps ,motors, filters ) come on automatically every day. I also need the screen to turn on the spa pumps and jets.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/1/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: JustAnswer, Other replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Other
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.