Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a MAAX spa model 167 California Cooperage 2006. It…

Customer Question
I have a MAAX...

I have a MAAX spa model 167 California Cooperage 2006. It has a Balboa Instruments controller model # 54293. If I need a new controller board, where do I get one ? I can't seem to find on-line.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

MAAX Spas out of Chandler,AZ

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I have a spa repair guy coming over this morning. So, just looking to see what it costs for new control board (if needed) and where can I get one.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time. But after the repair guy makes his assessment, I may need something else or something more.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
If needed, where can I find the controller board I listed above ?
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 8 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Have you tried Maxx Spa's or Balboa Instruments direct?