Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I own a Jandy EE3000T heat pump and Im getting a message'

Customer Question
Good Morning. I own...

Good Morning. I own a Jandy EE3000T heat pump and Im getting a message ' UNIVERSAL CONTROLLER UI FW REV: 1.8 ANY idea what thsi could mean

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just discovered it last night I have not used the heater in a few months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its easy, if not, I will call someone

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats all i know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
11/27/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 8 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, that means that the printed circuit board is bad and needs to be replaced.... having said that, these are one size fits many different applications... made in china, codes translated to english... they are not always reliable.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.