Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

The house I bought has a Maax spa outside, installed in

Customer Question
The house I bought...

The house I bought has a Maax spa outside, installed in 2013.. There is no owners manual. How do I turn the pump off so I have remove the filter, and drain the spa/

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

The control panel says Maax

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was planning on it. We have had a very hard time getting service from the company that installed the spa and the pool,

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I haven't been able to locate an owners manual on line that walks through the control panel and its functions.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
11/24/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 8 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your specific question. Please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

Here is a very good Maxx Spa troubleshooting guide to see if that helps. Normally the topside controller will have its own user manual. Maxx used Balboa or Gecko on a lot of their spas.

http://maax2010.covide.nl/cmsfile/15098

Here is a link for additional support on the controllers and systems.

http://maaxspa.com.au/support/

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

The first link you sent is not active and the second requires a 2 day wait time to get an answer.

O​k I will open the question up to other experts who may be able to assist you further, if they are unable and you would like to continue, just let me know and I will try to help resolve your issue.