Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have an LP error on my Hayward Pool heater. Is it

Customer Question
I have an LP...

I have an LP error on my Hayward Pool heater. Is it something I can take care of or do I need a professional?

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

It is over 3 years old and it's the first time with any error.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I know what it is, I will try it. Otherwise I will call a pro.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, that's all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Do you mean an LO error?

Hello, Rick. No, it's an LP error.

No LP error listed. I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.