TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair.
Experience:  I have 20+yrs experience manufacturing, repairing, and field servicing most brands of hot tubs.
64889713

My Jacuzzi hot tub blinks a 616 code and I do not know how

Customer Question

my Jacuzzi hot tub blinks a 616 code and I do not know how to get rid of it.
JA: Who manufactured the hot tub?
Customer: Jacuzzi I believe
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is a J350
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  TheHotTubGuy replied 12 months ago.

Hello. Let me see if I can help you with this issue. I believe what you are seeing is BLB or blb which looks like 616. It basically means that the countdown clock for your ozone has expired. You can replace the ozone unit or try to clean the bulb and reinstall the unit or simply do nothing...but, you will have to reset the countdown clock.

To make it as simple as possible, I am including a link to your manual. If you check pages 31-33 you will see detailed instructions on how to reset the countdown clock and make the blb go away.

https://www.jacuzzi.com/media/3180/2530-398y-rev-b.pdf

If you click the link you can view and/or download your manual. It goes into more detail than I can try to explain in this format. The 2012 and 2013 are the same for this issue.

If you have further questions on this issue, please reply and I will try to answer them. Click on the link and it will take you to the manual. I hope this will answer you question and solve your issue. A nice rating is greatly appreciated.