Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

How do I re set my Clear Ray indicator on my control panel…

How do I re...

How do I re set my Clear Ray indicator on my control panel Sundance Spa Cameo

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Sundance Spa Cameo 2016

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just need to reset the time on the control panel does not require service just don't have the manual and don't know how to set the time or re set the clear ray bulb indicator.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just replaced the Clear Ray bulb with new and new filters and new water the app still indicates needs changing as does the dial on the outside of spa

11/20/2017
TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair.

Hello. Well the good news is understand why you getting the clear ray message. The newer spas are very graphic. Rather than a long explanation, I am posting a link to your spa's manual. You can view it or download it for future use...I would download it and save it.

https://www.sundancespas.com/media/3512/6530-395c-rev-b-en-web.pdf

Just click on the link and it will take you directly to your manual. Pages 58-60 explain resetting the countdown clock for the ozone unit (clear ray). It expires yearly and resetting the countdown clock will solve your issue with the display.

I hope I have been helpful and answered your question today. A nice rating would be greatly appreciated, it is how I am paid for my time. Please respond if you have further questions on this issue. Thank you.

Thank you for your prompt reply. My spa controls don’t look or act anything like the ones in that manual. I am still stumped. I bought this span in 2016.Frank

Okay. Is this it? Does the control pad on pg 22 match yours? This is the 2015 model...of course different from 2016.

Check out pg 58 for Clear Ray resetting.

I hope this solves it. Standing by if not. Thank you

TheHotTubGuy

Thank you for the rating and the bonus! Have a great day.