Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Looking for help with my Viking 3000 spa. It is about 6

Customer Question
Looking for help with...

Looking for help with my Viking 3000 spa

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 6 years old, but the electrical panel is only 3 years old. It is the Viking 3000 (square, 120 voltage movable spa)

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just changed the water and now the lights are flashing and it is not heating. I'm hoping its a quick fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Tempertature outside is just below zero so Im hoping to fix it before it freezes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
11/20/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair. replied 8 months ago
TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot tub service and repair.

If you still need assistance please reply and update me with any additional or new information that may be helpful. I will do my best to help you with this issue. If freezing cold, you may need to gather a small electric space heater, extension cord and a cordless drill/screwdriver and we can cover how to prevent a freeze situation.

Do the jets work?

Awaiting your response.

Unfortunately, it is too late. The Hot tub is now frozen solid. I was hoping to get a call on Friday.

I am very sorry, I just started back on the site today. I cannot unfreeze your tub, however, often this is a claim that can be turned in to your homeowners insurance company. Maybe that is an option for you to check out...many people end up with replaced hot tubs. It is what I recommend to rl customers in your situation. Very sorry it froze, I wish I could have helped sooner.

Damage may be limited to a cracked heater nut if the tub water is not frozen and still holding full. I can help you with that if it's the case if you wish to try.

Best regards.