Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I need to buy for my apartment that I rent for seasonal

amenities like shampoo, conditioner, body...
I need to buy for my apartment that I rent for seasonal amenities like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, shower cap.These items are sold to hotels in small packages to give each guest who installs in the apartment. But the ones I have bought are expensive or the shipping that has cost exaggerated.I need a website that sells these amenities in large quantities and with accessible shipping.
11/13/2017
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

H​ave you tried Maintenance Warehouse? The usually ship free on orders over $50 and they have a hospitality section in the catalog.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted, however…

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi sir. Thanks for the answer.
Please open the option for me to review you positively

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

You are most welcome...

It has been my pleasure providing an answer for you today, however if additional service is needed, please use the reply box to let me know and I will respond back once I have the requested information.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Dave

Thanks for the tip! I looked at the site and found some items that are worth it, but others are more expensive than the website that I usually buy (www.webstaurantstore.com) even with the shipping.Would you have a second tip for me to try to lower my spending on amenities?

Here are a few more links to suppliers however I have no personal experience with any of them;

www.supplyworks.com

https://www.nathosp.com/

https://www.hotelsupplies-online.com/

https://www.hospitalitynet.org/list/1-12/suppliers.html

David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Thank you very much for the positive rating, I sincerely ***** ***** If you need further assistance or help with another question, just let me know,

Best,

Dave