Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Leak. Broken 5/8 Tee joint. Found replacement online, but…

Customer Question
Leak. Broken 5/8...

Leak. Broken 5/8 Tee joint. Found replacement online, but one prong of the tee has what appears to be a flow restrictor/reducer insert. Can't find any reference to that online. Can't tell where that tube goes. The other two go to the blowers (2).

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just discovered. maybe a week.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
11/12/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Restrictor on the new TEE?

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

I was able to figure this out on my own. Thank you