Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

G

Customer Question
G
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 8 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

D​id you have a question I can assist you with? Nothing has appeared in the post.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted, however…

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 7 months ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave