Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I am having a LF code on my master spa - low flow. Filters…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a LF code on my master spa - low flow. Filters changed, screens cleaned, circulation pump is running and pumping. Where is the flow switch located on the LSX557

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Master Spa

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
11/13/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition replied 8 months ago
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition

There are two types of sensors that deal with FLOW, a flow switch which is usually located just after the outlet of the heater or a pressure switch which is usually on the heater housing itself.

I have seen the pressure switch on the heater housing but that is inside the control box under the circuit board.

The pressure switch will look something like this:

https://www.spaguts.com/products/spa-controller-pressure-switch-2.0psi-model-4010p-509.aspx?keyword=&gclid=CjwKCAiAoqXQBRA8EiwAIIOWsinW0swVn9aRxDQMLHjK9TDCdi31NNNNc2pmXuJdE_y_zz_rvwxcOxoCLX8QAvD_BwE#ConfigSelection

The flow switch is like this:

https://www.hotubparts.com/index.php?p=catalog&mode=search&search_in=all&search_str=Flow+switch&x=0&y=0

Most likely you have a pressure switch.