Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I am having a LF code on my master spa - low flow. Filters

Customer Question

I am having a LF code on my master spa - low flow. Filters changed, screens cleaned, circulation pump is running and pumping. Where is the flow switch located on the LSX557
JA: Who manufactured the spa?
Customer: Master Spa
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don't think so
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

There are two types of sensors that deal with FLOW, a flow switch which is usually located just after the outlet of the heater or a pressure switch which is usually on the heater housing itself.

I have seen the pressure switch on the heater housing but that is inside the control box under the circuit board.

The pressure switch will look something like this:

https://www.spaguts.com/products/spa-controller-pressure-switch-2.0psi-model-4010p-509.aspx?keyword=&gclid=CjwKCAiAoqXQBRA8EiwAIIOWsinW0swVn9aRxDQMLHjK9TDCdi31NNNNc2pmXuJdE_y_zz_rvwxcOxoCLX8QAvD_BwE#ConfigSelection

The flow switch is like this:

https://www.hotubparts.com/index.php?p=catalog&mode=search&search_in=all&search_str=Flow+switch&x=0&y=0

Most likely you have a pressure switch.