Pool and Spa

Connect one-on-one with a verified pool and spa expert who will answer your question

poolguy810
poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company

More related answers
All pool and spa experts are VERIFIED
Pilot light is on will not fire up, every spring, if i can,
Rick
Rick, General Contractor
i have had a service guy here last couple of years he would clean all contacts which i did last yesr it was allways an issue with lighting the pilot this year i left the pilot on all winter when i was blowing out cob weebs it went out but lit right back up again… read more
I have a pool with a sand filter and a salt chlorinator. the
James Hankins
James Hankins, Maintenance Supervisor/Account Manager
I have a pool with a sand filter and a salt chlorinator. the salt system keeps stating that pump pressure is low. The pump states 7.5 psi . what is the problem. … read more
My arube hot tub has FL1 code alarm and its not working
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
My arube hot tub has FL1 code alarm and its not working don't know what to so … read more
The temperature sensor is fine but the hexagonal screw and
Rick
Rick, General Contractor
The temperature sensor is fine but the hexagonal screw and washer are rotten subsequently is leaking from the pipe can auger areplacement without replacing the whole assembly? … read more
I just opened my pool. I have a Hayward pool heater seriesH,
Rick
Rick, General Contractor
I just opened my pool. I have a Hayward pool heater seriesH … read more
My pool was empty for about 2 years. In that time the city
James Inch
James Inch, Pool Plant Operator
My pool was empty for about 2 years. In that time the city was putting Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis in it to keep mosquitos away. We hired a Man to drain and clean pool out. At the bottom it was… read more
I have a ROL and service message on my Rheem pool heater.
Rick
Rick, General Contractor
I have a ROL and service message on my Rheem pool heater. Any thoughts? … read more
We have a hayward S-244T Sand filter... !. after we vacuum
James Inch
James Inch, Pool Plant Operator
!. after we vacuum to waste we seem to accumulate sand afterwards 2. The vari-flow valve does not seem to work completely on the setting, it leaks. … read more
Turn my jandy jrz pool heater on it runs for maybe 5-10 secs
Rick
Rick, General Contractor
Turn my jandy jrz pool heater on it runs for maybe 5-10 secs - shuts off and smoke pours out of the top, any ideas of what issue may be … read more
The pool is a cement oblong shape pool with a 4 ft deep end
Steve G., Chief Engineer
The pool is a cement oblong shape pool with a 4 ft deep end and 10 ft deep end. I figured it to be between 36,000 to 40,000 gallons of water. Although it is oblong in shape, estimate it to be a 20 x 4… read more
. I have a Jandy LRZ 125000 btu natural gas pool heater.
Phil
Phil, Consultant to Engrs, Govt & Contractors
Hi. I have a Jandy LRZ 125000 btu natural gas pool heater. The old 'fork shaped' igniter broke and I have replaced it with the new coil shaped style, but when I restore power it gets fried the 1st tim… read more
Hi Guys, Here is my problem. I have a Jandy Model #LXI25N that
1PoolDoctor
1PoolDoctor, Owner Houston Pool Corporation
Hi Guys, Here is my problem. I have a Jandy Model #LXI25N that the access door blow open during a bad wind and rain storm. the pool pump was on so when I went outside to shut the pump down I noticed t… read more
I have an hot tub and I just replaced the circuit board, heating
poolguy810
I have an hot tub and I just replaced the circuit board, heating element, and the sensors. I wired everything together with a GFCI disconnect, but when I went to power it on the topside panel turned o… read more
I have a JXXXXX XXXXXte 2 pool heater. Its a model LJ 325k btu.
ThePoolTruth
ThePoolTruth, Hayward Technology Sales Specialist
I have a JXXXXX XXXXXte 2 pool heater. It's a model LJ 325k btu. The igniter glows cherry red (hot) and the gas valve opens but the gas won't ignite. I can smell gas when the valve opens and I can see… read more
My Lite 2 heater has no readout on the control panel. When
poolguy810
My Lite 2 heater has no readout on the control panel. When I opened the heater up the red light on the cicuit board is lit up showing that there is power getting to the board, but I have no way to sta… read more
I have a Lite2 Jandy pool heater. Most recently, got the code
PitschPlumbing
PitschPlumbing, master plumber
I have a Lite2 Jandy pool heater. Most recently, got the code FL4 displayed. The igniter was burned off at the end (R0367100) and I ordered another. When I replaced it, it also immediately melted off … read more
This is our 5th year, I think, with the pool heater. Everything
PitschPlumbing
PitschPlumbing, master plumber
This is our 5th year, I think, with the pool heater. Everything is hooked up correctly. We just changed the earth in the filter and the pressure is great. The pilot is on, but the heater just won't ki… read more
Hayward H400IDPL2 propane 4 years old less than 200 hours on
PitschPlumbing
PitschPlumbing, master plumber
Hayward H400IDPL2 propane 4 years old less than 200 hours on it. Started overheating screeching noise from heat exchanger which got louder as it got hotter and then it flames out and goes into shut do… read more