Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Tryinr to get replacement motor/pump for my calspa 2100

Customer Question
Tryinr to get replacement...

Tryinr to get replacement motor/pump for my calspa 2100 48frame 1.5" in/out

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A couple days motor has # but can't cross reference?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes,i'm a mechanic

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Existing motor # 5kh32dnb233x ,length from end of motor to center of pump outlet is 9" height from base to top of outlet 8"(critical to meet heater junction)

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/28/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 10 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Can you upload a couple of photos so I can consider a few options.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave