Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a system of PVC pipes which take the filtered water…

Customer Question
I have a system...

I have a system of PVC pipes which take the filtered water from my main filter up to the roof where it is heated by solar heating panels. There is a thermometer inserted into both the up-going, and down-going pipes so we can see what the temperature is before and after heating. I need replacement thermometers but cannot find them online. Any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a solar panel professional about this?

Not yet.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It's very easy. You just slide the old ones out, and slide the new ones in.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/26/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Is this what you're looking for? it screws into a 1/2" female pipe therad

http://www.supplyhouse.com/Boshart-TW25-CB2-250-SS25-1-2-NPT-2-5-Face-Snap-Well-Thermometer-Stainless-Steel