Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My hot tub is staying at 100-101 even though the temp. is…

Customer Question
My hot tub is...

My hot tub is staying at 100-101 even though the temp. is set to 90.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the hot tub?

Raindance

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am, as long as it's not too complex. I do have an electrical background

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 3 days by:
9/29/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Cole, Salesman replied 10 months ago
Cole
Cole, Salesman

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about spas and i think i can help. So if the tub is saying that the set temp is 90 but it keeps going to 100 than your thermostat is probably the cause. i can probably help you identify what you need if i have the information off the control box inside the tub. I hope this helps :)