Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I accidentally cut through the 3 wires attached to the

Customer Question
I accidentally cut through...

I accidentally cut through the 3 wires attached to the automated "Intake JVA" which blew out the 24-volt transformer. I replaced the transformed and I now have 24-volt power to the power control center board but I am not getting anything to work. I see no lights on the board at all. The board is part number 8124A. Do you think I need to replace the entire board?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The fuse is good as is the 9-volt battery but that is as much as I know

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
I neglected to mention that pressing the reset button does not help.
9/24/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Mags Tamas,
 replied 10 months ago
Mags Tamas
Hello and thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, I think you will need to replace the board