Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Need new controls outside of the spa for water pressure.

Customer Question
Need new controls outside...

Need new controls outside of the spa for water pressure

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

Jandy

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

These are 2 knobs that screw into th top of the spa along with a jandyremote#7445 or 7443

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

You did not answer my last question

Contractor's Assistant: I apologize.

On the top of the ouside of the spa is a Jandt remote control and I also nned 2 things on each side of this control that allows the water pressure in the jets

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/23/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 9 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Here is a link to the Jandy Remote 7445 showing the installation guide, just click under documents to access the 2 page guide. If you want to purchase the control let me know and I'll recommend a couple of places.

I am not sure what you mean by 2 things on each side that allows the water pressure in jets? Is it an air switch of some kind? If you can send photos or give model numbers I can continue searching.

http://www.inyopools.com/Products/026013330002801.htm

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from what you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 8 months ago

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave