poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

My H400 FDN that starts, but will not stay on for more than

Customer Question

my H400 FDN that starts, but will not stay on for more than 10 seconds. I just replaced the circuit board behind the control panel. Prior to that I was seeing the sB error code. Any suggestions on what may be wrong?
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: 2 years old. This is the first time it has malfunctioned.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I believe the error code (sB) was caused by water getting on the board. I live in Houston, so we got a lot of rain a few weeks ago.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Rick replied 28 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. When the burners only stay lit a few seconds it's usually a flame sensor error. Are you geting any error now?