Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My hot tub jets keep running why. I don't know it an old…

Customer Question
My hot tub jets...

My hot tub jets keep running why

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the hot tub?

I don't know it an old modal

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its the old type with relays in it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/22/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

I​f the jets won't shut off it is usually from a bad control board, top side controller, or a stuck button somewhere on the controller. The easiest way to determine if something on the top side controller is to disconnect/unplug it and see if the jets turn off.

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from what you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 10 months ago

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave