David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
Experience:  Owner at Floridaco
99480491

I need to know which wires go to the port on back of my Blue

Customer Question

I need to know which wires go to the port on back of my Blue Haven BH6100. There are four wires, blue, orange, white and brown. The ports are number 1-4
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: About a week, the wires came lose, and I did not mark where they went.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes...
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Thjat
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  David Bowden replied 1 month ago.

Here is a link to the Jandy RS8 (BH6100) owners manual, select item 6594 for the RS8 manual. The only thing I can find is on page 43 that has a 6 pin terminal yet black and red would not apply. Using terminal 1-4 in order the colors should be 1. Blue, 2. Brown, 3. White, 4. Orange

Please note this is not a guarantee, and the only way to verify is to trace each wire out as to what it is for and where it goes.

https://www.jandy.com/en/products/controls/system-components/interfaces/aqualink-all-button

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

If that doesn't work correctly, I recommend contacting Jandy direct or one of their authorized service providers to better assist you. Hope this helps.

Best,

Dave

T​he only other logical color would be the red terminal for the orange wire, but that is strictly a professional guess.