Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a laars Teledyne pool heater/spa heater with duel…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a laars Teledyne pool heater/spa heater with duel controls. Lately, the burner lights, but then goes out about a minute later. Lately, the heating was a little spotty, sometimes heated the pool or spa nicely, but sometimes did not run. Now it lights up, heats up a little, then quits. Diagnosis?

Contractor's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Laars lite model LLD

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/19/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

You'll need a multi-meter to troubleshoot ths issue. Do you have one?