Pool and Spa

Connect one-on-one with a verified pool and spa expert who will answer your question

poolguy810
poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company

More related answers
All pool and spa experts are VERIFIED
I am getting a flo error on my vita spa with a filter image,
TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, pool and spa expert
i am getting a flo error on my vita spa with a filter image … read more
I purchased a Vita Spa Mystique used. Model # P801V1DC712MAP
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
I purchased a Vita Spa Mystique used. Model # P801V1DC712MAP Serial # 08J29119SVW. The previous owner said everything worked except for a couple of random jets. The wiring from the spa to the disconne… read more
FLO warning on my Vita Spa LC560. I pulled breaker, I
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
FLO warning on my Vita Spa LC560. I pulled breaker, I drained it, refilled it, changed filter, and reset computer by holding PROG for 5 seconds. Still have same issue … read more
I have a VITA Spa L200. When power is turned on topside
poolguy810
Hi Jerry, I have a VITA Spa L200. When power is turned on topside shows temp then filter icon comes on then second later FLO flashes then I hear a click then sequence starts over again and continues s… read more
Have a Vita L200 series. PS indicator came on. I replaces
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman Service Technician
Have a Vita L200 series. PS indicator came on. I replaces PS, worked for a short time, now is on again and temp. flashes and heater not coming on… read more
Vita Spa 08H28041CQTUZ P886GSD180ROC P ELAN SS D180 BRW
poolguy810
Vita Spa 08H28041CQTUZ P886GSD180ROC P ELAN SS D180 BRW OCEAN We just had a new control circuit board put in our Vita Spa. The pumps and jets all work but it is like on economy mode instead of auto he… read more
Have a Vita Spa Vintage model hot tub bought 1999. This is
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, Owner
Have a Vita Spa Vintage model hot tub bought 1999. This is in Florida and I am in UK working at a distance but due out to FL next week. Nothing is showing on the display but power supply checked and O… read more
I own a vita L200 spa it has been running almost constantly
garrygoeson
garrygoeson, Owner/Operator
I own a vita L200 spa it has been running almost constantly with a flo erro and losing temp slowly. I checked filter its ok, pump seems to be running fine on low and high. Removed heater to check for … read more
I have a L200 series Vita spa. I just filled up the spa and
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, Owner
I have a L200 series Vita spa. I just filled up the spa and turned it on and I get "flo" warning. You hear a slight hum in the motor and then it shuts off. I get no water movement at all. Can I get he… read more
Vita Spa (PTNUL770CRSTA) get a blo error when trying to turn
poolguy810
Vita Spa (PTNUL770CRSTA) get a blo error when trying to turn on the bubbles. Board is an LC-560. Anything I can troubleshoot or do I need to buy a new blower?… read more
i have a 98 vita spa lc500 series the display keeps saying
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
i have a 98 vita spa lc500 series the display keeps saying flo. i tried draining it and refilling it and getting all the air out. is there anything i can try to get it to let the pump heater heat the … read more
I have a Vita spa L700 series. I was given the spa. When I
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, Owner
Hello I have a Vita spa L700 series. I was given the spa. When I hook it up it seemed to be going through it test mode but after a bit FLO displayed across the display. I turned the power off and rese… read more
I have a vita spa L200 {bijou model}getting error code FLO
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, Owner
I have a vita spa L200 {bijou model}getting error code FLO understand it might be an obstruction but i have doubts because the spa is always clean and covered although it did sit empty of water for ab… read more
I have a Vita Spa L200. During the winter we drain for freezing
poolguy810
I have a Vita Spa L200. During the winter we drain for freezing reasons. The spa was turned on by mistake without water this past winter. Today we filled the spa turned power on and breaker trips. Rem… read more
I want to change the water in my vita spa - how can I turn
spaman101
spaman101, spa/hot tub technician
I want to change the water in my vita spa L200 Series - how can I turn the power off? The heater is still working and I guess it shouldn't when the spa is empty.… read more
I have a Vita spa that is showing a FLO message on the panel.
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
I have a Vita spa that is showing a "FLO" message on the panel. Will not turn on the jets...what can I do to remedy this?… read more
I own a Vita Spa L700C series. Im getting a flashing error
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
I own a Vita Spa L700C series. I'm getting a flashing error message of FLO. I can't seem to get rid of this in any fashion. I can work all jets, bubblers, etc. but can't dial up any heat because of th… read more
My Vita Spa jacuzzi continues to display flo message.
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
My Vita Spa jacuzzi continues to display "flo" message. I have changed the pressure switch. When the spa is turned on the filter icons display and then I can hear a switch and the "flo" message appear… read more