Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I would like to extend the time the pump and filter are

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to extend the time the pump and filter are running

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It is not an issue I just want to extend filter and pump and heater time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/17/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 10 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

W​hat system are you running and how would you like to extend the time?

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 9 months ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 8 months ago

Thanks,

Dave