Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My Intex hot tub is beeping when we turn it on. Filters are…

Customer Question
My Intex hot tub...

My Intex hot tub is beeping when we turn it on. Filters are clean. No idea what the problem is.

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the hot tub?

Intel. It's the inflatable octagon shaped 4 person Intex

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well, I'm in Mexico so probably

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thanks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/17/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

I​s it displaying any error code?

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 10 months ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 9 months ago

Thanks,

Dave