Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

The pressure switch button is blinking on my pool equipment…

Customer Question
The pressure switch button is...
The pressure switch button is blinking on my pool equipment and the spa would not hate. Is there a way to reset it? Filters are clean and water level is normal.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/17/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 10 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

Do you any information on make, model and year?

Jandy. LT is on the heater box.

See if page 37 will help you troubleshoot the problem. Basically if the pressure switch is blinking it is sensing a problem if the switch is working properly. You might try bypassing the switch and see if the problem is corrected, if so bad switch, if not problem is elsewhere.

https://www.jandy.com/~/media/zodiac/global/downloads/0748-91071/6919.pdf

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 9 months ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted.

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 8 months ago

Thanks,

Dave