Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

WHERE DO I FIND THE NAME OF MY HOT TUB, IT IS USED AND THERE…

Customer Question
WHERE DO I FIND...

WHERE DO I FIND THE NAME OF MY HOT TUB, IT IS USED AND THERE IS NO NAME ON IT ANYWHERE THE ONLY THING IS ON CONTROL PANEL IT SAY BALBOA ELECTICAL SPA CONTROL. I WAS TRYING TO FIND A USER MANUAL AND I ALSO NEED SOME PARTS BUT CANT FIND THE IMFORMATION ON TUB TO GET THEM. THANKS

Contractor's Assistant: Who manufactured the spa?

THATS WHAT I CAN NOT FIND, THE ONLY THING IS A SERIAL NUMBER ON THE WOOD PART THAT SAYS SERIAL NUMBER 13806, I HAVE LOOKED ALL OVER IT

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES IT JUST NEEDS SOME HOSES AND FILTER LID, BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO OPERATE IT

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NOT THAT I KNOW, I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE BEFORE.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pool and Spa
9/15/2017
Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified

U​sually the model is listed inside the access panel or near the controls sometimes on a printed paper. If you can't find it take some photos and try to guess the year it was built.

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Pool and Spa Expert: David Bowden, Pool and Spa Certified replied 10 months ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted.

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave